Friday, November 13, 2015

Five on Friday: Snow, Roses, and Brioche

Happy Fri-Yay!
Hope your week has gone well!
We don't have really anything planned,
 I was going up North to see my mother, and
I won't say it's too cold {but it is}, for me!
Anything less than 75F, and I start to freeze!

The first year we went to the Grand Canyon
it was snowing, and looked like this!
 It has already snowed in Northern Arizona.
Take a look at these beautiful photos to 
see a Winter Wonderland Arizona style
over at Rue's!



held at Mesa Community College. If you love roses as much as I do, you can see some of the Roses at the college on my Instagram. So I'll be there checking everything out,
besides making Thanksgiving plans.
On the thought of Thanksgiving plans, besides cooking an enjoyable feast
for my family, this year I want to create a menu, that is
healthier, and what better way to start a menu, than with
appetizers!
 7 Super easy one-bite-appetizers
My favorite is the
Sweet Potato Rounds with Herbed Ricotta and Walnuts from The Roasted Root

Find more Thanksgiving Appetizer ideas on my Thanksgiving Food and Inspiration board!

Follow Cherishing A Sweet Life's board Thanksgiving on Pinterest.

Bake to Baking, starting with the Stuffed S'mores donuts I made last week, this weekend, I am really going to be baking up a storm from now until the New Year! Did I mention I picked up 10 pounds of butter, on sale for about $1.77 each, I couldn't beat the price and I most likely will use it all!

First up, I am going to start this today and hopefully have a peek of it for you within the next couple of days,


Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Cream Cheese Brioche Wreath from Butter and Brioche

Back to Flowers, another post I am working on has been a flower arrangement I have been wanting to create for years, using a pumpkin and roses! Something like this, I'm thinking more of using burnt orange roses, instead of red or this one in White! I'll be sharing a sneek peek as well soon!



Until next time! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
xo,


Sharing at these Parties!
 You can follow me here!

Twitter | Bloglovin | Google+ | Facebook Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. I am so not ready for snow! I saw Rue's snow too and it just makes me want to hibernate. I know our turn is coming... blah!

    ReplyDelete